The following conditions of entry apply to all patrons who enter Floriade NightFest.
Restricted and Prohibited Items
Patrons are not permitted to bring the following items into the Floriade NightFest site:
- flares, fireworks, knives, weapons or any device that has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance;
- alcohol, glass or any prohibited substance;
- bicycles, tricycles (including hand propelled tricycles), roller blades, roller skates, skateboards, foot propelled scooters or segways; and
- all animals, except registered guiding, hearing or companion animals
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of patrons, Management reserves the right to:
- refuse entry at their discretion;
- refuse entry to, or evict any person deemed to be intoxicated or affected by a prohibited substance;
- refuse entry to, or evict any unauthorised person; and
- refuse entry to any person who attempts to bring any restricted or prohibited item into the Floriade NightFest site.
Patrons entering the Floriade NightFest site are advised:
- Floriade NightFest is a licensed event;
- it is an offence to bring alcohol into a licensed event;
- it is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- it is an offence to purchase liquor for, or supply liquor to minors; and persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the police and penalties apply under the ACT Liquor Act 2010.
- Floriade NightFest is a ticketed event. Patrons are permitted to enter the Floriade NightFest site upon presenting a valid ticket or an authorised permit or pass to Floriade NightFest staff.
- Management reserves the right to inspect and search bags brought into or out of the Floriade NightFest site.
- Bicycles and tricycles may be parked at the bicycle racks provided. Roller blades, roller skates, skateboards and hand propelled tricyles may be stored inside the entry booths by Floriade NightFest staff.
- Patrons bringing personal items to Floriade NightFest do so at their own risk. Australian Capital Territory will not be held responsible for any damage to, loss or theft of personal property, whether brought into the Floriade NightFest site or deposited at storage facilities outside.
- Patrons are admitted at their own risk. The Australian Capital Territory will not be held responsible for the death or injury of any patron during their attendance at Floriade NightFest.
- Patrons agree to indemnify the Australian Capital Territory against liability in respect of all claims, costs and expenses and for all loss, damage, injury or death to persons or property caused by the patron in connection with their attendance at Floriade NightFest , except to the extent that the Australian Capital Territory caused the relevant loss, damage or injury.
- The Floriade NightFest site must not be used for any political or other demonstration.
- Signs and banners are not permitted inside Floriade NightFest and must not be displayed on any fence surrounding the Floriade NightFest site.
- Unless approved by Management, the sale of goods or services, or the conduct of charitable collections, raffles and fundraisers is not permitted.
- Unless approved by management, the distribution of brochures, flyers, pamphlets or vouchers of any kind is not permitted.
- Unless approved by Management, buskers or other performers are not permitted to perform at Floriade NightFest.
- Patrons must obey all signs, notices and directions given by Management.
- Patrons entering Floriade NightFest maybe photographed, filmed and/or taped and it is deemed that a person, by entering Floriade NightFest , consents to Events ACT or third parties appointed by Events ACT photographing, filming or taping. Events ACT or third parties appointed by Events ACT can broadcast, publish, licence and use any photographs, film, recordings or images without compensation. Events ACT, third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right
Smoke Free Floriade NightFest
Floriade NightFest has many places where smoking is not allowed. Smoking is prohibited by law in our marquees, dining areas, Cafe Valenti and Moonlight Lounge. As part of Floriade Night Fest’s move to become a smoke-free event, we kindly ask that you respect other patrons and not smoke in sign posted areas or areas frequented by children such as Kid’s Corner, Carnival Corner and Stage 88.